INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSITION
Job description, responsibilities and duties
• processing CAPEX purchase requisitions from RFQ to purchase order approval,
• responsible for complete administration of PO/contracts in SAP and keeps overall procurement efficiency,
• work closely with CAPEX project team members (mainly technical engineers – technology, civil, electric & automation), having ability to challenge them in exploring alternative concepts, suppliers and sustainable cost effective solutions,
• deliver optimal supplier solutions, matching the technical requirements with TCO approach,
• analyze all supplier recommended price changes and negotiating, implementing and managing supply agreements and contracts,
• claim management.
Employee perks, benefits
According to Mondi rules.
Information about the selection process
We will contact only selected candidates.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE EMPLOYEE
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree).
University degree in finance, economic or technical.
English - Advanced (C1)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
Experience in launching RFE´s /RFQ´s (request for quotation/proposal).
Experience in negotiation with suppliers and selection the best option.
Experience in the industrial production.
Good communication/negotiation skills.
Good computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (SAP is advantage).